Prequel : Paris Fashion Week 2018
Prequel: Paris Fashion Week
We are days away from Paris Fashion Week! This year is going to be one for the record books and I can’t WAIT for you to be part of it! I am feverishly packing, preparing outfits, connecting with the houses and booking up each day with some incredible surprises! Make sure to watch my Instagram because it’s going to be wild!
Also, I will be doing daily blog posts that recap the shows in depth, share my show and street style fashion, and it wouldn’t be a Parisian blog post without some bubbles and pastries!
What To Expect
- SHOWS – I will be going to seven, yes, seven shows, with access to some backstage fun! And drum roll, I will be doing the Instagram takeover for Andrew Gn’s show on Friday, March 2nd!
- STREET STYLES – We are going to show all my favorite looks for Spring 2018. We may be seeing the Fall 2018 shows but we are celebrating the ready-to-wear looks for Spring.
- SHOPPING – Paris shopping is unlike anything you’ll ever imagine. Can’t wait to show you my favorite finds and my favorite people.
- STORIES – My Instagram stories will be chock-full of real time, behind the scenes access to everything PFW.
Must-Have Pack List
This year I am actually traveling with my photographer, Stephanie Russo, and Marketing and Partnerships consultant, Meghan Phillips. They have been asking me what are the MUST haves in their suitcases. So I put together a little list of the simple things they can’t forget.
I am actually going to be doing a lot of shopping in Paris, so my suitcase will be lighter on the way to Paris and I am sure stocked on the way home!
- Umbrella – don’t laugh, this is seriously this is a must!
- Black Trousers
- Birdies – they are the perfect shoes to travel to Paris in, incredibly cozy!
- Signature Outerwear Pieces
- Simple, timeless capsule clothing
- Bold & Statement Accessories
- SkinCeuticals Moisturizer
See you in Paris!